Tap to Togetherness
Join us for the 8th Annual Mad Hatter Tea Party as Julie Pentz and Janice Schroeder teach us about physical literacy and how to enhance family relationships and child development through movement. Participants will learn more about physical activity and how it can play a role in better health practices among families and children. We’ll learn about their amazing program Tap to Togetherness and their partnerships with Parents as Teachers programs across the state of Kansas. The Tap to Togetherness program is one of 15 community engagement partnerships for Kansas State University’s Carnegie Foundation Community Engagement Reclassification.
- Saturday, March 6th, 2021
- Virtual! After you register, we will send you a Zoom link the week of the conference.
- 9:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- 2 KDHE Approved Clock Hours
What You Get:
- Register by February 15th, 2021 at 5:00 PM to receive a FREE Mad Hatter t-shirt. The 2021 Mad Hatter T-Shirt will not be available for purchase outside of registration.
- Free resources.
- Registration is now closed – thank you all for your interest!
- Participants will receive training materials in the mail the week of the event. Due to the pandemic, the postal service may experience slight delays in shipments. Please be patient as delivery estimates may not be accurate during this time.
- Need disability or language-related accommodations? Contact us at email@example.com, 785-532-7197, or 800-227-3578 no later than February 22nd, 2021.