Interested in examining social and emotional development through several perspectives? This course bundle is for you! The Supporting Social-Emotional Development course bundle focuses on the foundations for understanding and supporting social and emotional development in young children.
You will be registered for all of the following courses and dates:
- Course Bundle Start: Feb. 10
- Supporting Relationships Through Engaging Environments: Feb. 17-24
- Trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences: Feb. 17-24
- Understanding Temperaments of Young Children: March 3-10
- Exploring Social and Emotional Development: March 3-10
In addition, you will meet with a Training and Technical Assistance Specialist to work together to create a focus area goal during the first week. You will also meet with your TA specialist two more times while you are completing the course bundle to check-in with your goal progress.
This course bundle is appropriate for all early care and education professionals.