Who we are
The KCCTO-KITS ITSN team consists of professionals from a variety of educational and experiential backgrounds. As coaches and mentors, we strive to support you in your task of providing quality child care to infants and toddlers and their families.
What we do
The KCCTO-KITS ITSN project provides a tiered level of support to early childhood professionals across the State.
- Online courses and trainings
- New Provider Resources
- Linkages to State and National Resources
- Community-based, content specific training
- Communities of Practice
- On-site visits
- Short or long term consultation
- Intensive technical assistance plans (as requested/needed)
We are excited to meet you and provide support. Click here to meet the ITSN Team!
CLICK Here to visit the KCCTO-KITS Infant Toddler Specialist Network Website (kskits.org)