The Workforce Development Advisory Group conducts an annual statewide needs assessment to determine the training needs and interests of child care providers in Kansas. As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, please share with the Kansas early childhood systems what YOU need at this moment in time, especially considering all the challenges and relief support/funding you’ve been presented with over the last two years.
When is the survey available?
- October 17 – November 20, 2022
Who can complete the survey?
- If you work in an early childhood setting providing care to children ages 0-12, this survey is for you!
- Administrators: please have one administrator per facility complete the survey. However, all other staff at your facility are encouraged to complete the survey in addition to the one administrator completion.
Is my response anonymous?
- While the survey itself will be anonymous, you will have the opportunity after survey completion to provide your information to be entered into a drawing for door prizes.
Complete the Survey Now!
- Mailed copies are available upon request.
- If you have questions or need accommodations, contact KCCTO at firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-532-7197 or 800-227-3578.