Please review our policies and procedures page before registering to learn how to successfully complete an online course through KCCTO.
Follow these steps to register for an online course:
- Register online
- Select the course title(s) and dates you wish to register for. (Please note: courses are only available during scheduled dates. Check our course calendar for upcoming sessions.)
- Provide your contact information (double check spelling and email addresses please).
- Payment is online through credit or debit card. Child Care Center programs can apply to be approved for invoicing.
- Remember: registration and payment must be received by the Monday prior to the course start date.
What happens after registration is submitted?
- Within 48 hours you will receive an email confirming your registration and payment from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foundation Module (18 hours) runs for two weeks- starts Thursday at noon ends the second Thursday at noon. All other course sessions begin on Thursday at noon and end the following Thursday at noon. (Please check dates for your course session.)
- You may access the course material at any time of the day between the start and end of your session (must complete check-in quiz and Introduce Yourself discussion before Monday at noon).
- The morning of the course start date, you will receive an email with a username and password, along with instructions on how to log in and get started.
- You must complete the check-in quiz and Introduce Yourself discussion in each of your enrolled courses by Monday (before noon) within the course session in order to remain enrolled. You will lose access to the course material if you do not complete this requirement.
- It is your responsibility as a learner to actively participate in the course for the time required. For example, a 3 hour course will require 3 hours of your time.
- You have two options to choose from (during registration) to receive your certificates of completion, they can be mailed 7-10 business days after the last day of the course, OR emailed to you within 3 business days after the last day of the course.