We are still here with our online courses and beyond! Reach out to us. We are available to assist you any way we can through coaching, mentoring, resources, or any other type of support we can provide. We are here to help during this time of uncertainty.
Just remember that YOU ARE IMPORTANT to the children, the families, your community and our state! The work that you do is vital to all other professions being able to do their job.
- How to Reach Us
- Please reach out to us by email at email@example.com or leave a voicemail by phone at 785-532-7197 or 800-227-3578. We will check emails and messages daily and do our best to respond within 24 hours.
- While our staff are working from home and using personal phones, our phone calls will show *restricted* or *unknown*. Staff will leave a voicemail and follow-up with an email if we do not reach you.
- If you requested a printed certificate be mailed to you, please note that KCCTO will not be able to process these requests until staff are able to return to normal working operations at the office. Upon completion of a KCCTO course, you will receive an emailed certificate of completion attached to your official Completion Email.
- If you would like to cancel a course and request a refund for the cost of registration, please note that these requests may be delayed. KCCTO will continue to follow normal refund policies, but may be delayed in processing the actual refund requests.
- In-Person Training
- KCCTO and KCCTO-KITS ITSN have canceled/postponed all in-person training in the state scheduled this month and until further notice. This also includes on-site technical assistance to individual programs.
State and National Resources
- Visit KDHE’s COVID-19 Resource Center for information relevant to Kansas families and providers.
- Visit the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page for the most recent U.S. information.