We are still here with our online courses and beyond! Reach out to us. We are available to assist you any way we can through coaching, mentoring, resources, or any other type of support we can provide. We are here to help during this time of uncertainty.
Just remember that YOU ARE IMPORTANT to the children, the families, your community and our state! The work that you do is vital to all other professions being able to do their job.
- How to Reach Us
- Please reach out to us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 785-532-7197 or 800-227-3578. If a KCCTO staff member is not available to take your call, we will check messages daily and do our best to respond within 24 hours.
- If you requested a printed certificate be mailed to you, please note that these requests may be delayed while staff are still working remotely. Upon completion of a KCCTO course, you will receive an emailed certificate of completion attached to your official Completion Email.
- If you would like to cancel a course and request a refund for the cost of registration, please note that these requests may be delayed. KCCTO will continue to follow normal refund policies, but may be delayed in processing the actual refund requests.
- In-Person Training
- KCCTO and KCCTO-KITS ITSN have canceled/postponed all in-person training in the state scheduled until further notice. This also includes on-site technical assistance to individual programs.
- Not a DCF provider, but interested in becoming one?
- For required forms and further information on enrolling as a DCF Child Care Provider please visit the DCF website at: http://www.dcf.ks.gov/services/ees/Pages/Child_Care/ChildCareProviders.aspx
State and National Resources
- Visit KDHE’s COVID-19 Resource Center for information relevant to Kansas families and providers.
- Visit the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page for the most recent U.S. information, including:
- Visit the Office of Child Care COVID-19 Resources page for guidance and resources relevant to child care and COVID-19.