KCCTO-KITS Infant Toddler Specialist Network Upcoming Community Training:
Registration online required for this free event, select the following link https://kccto.org/building-your-early-childhood-toolkit-registration#overlay-context=registration
- 10/16/2018 Virtual* 6:30-8:30 p.m. (online - limited to 20 spaces)
- 10/18/2018 Pratt 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- 10/22/18 Ulysses 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- 10/23/18 Humbolt 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- 11/10/18 Stockton 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- 1/15/19 Virtual* 6:30-8:30 p.m. (online- limited to 20 spaces)
- 1/22/19 Arma 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- 3/21/19 Concordia 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- 4/9/19 Eureka 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- 4/16/19 Virtual* 6:30-8:30 p.m. (online - limited to 20 spaces)
- 6/11/19 Manhattan 6:30-8:30 p.m.
The KCCTO-KITS Infant Toddler Specialist Network is hosting free Expanding Your Early Childhood Toolkit events throughout the state to provide resources to anyone who works with infants & young children in Kansas! We will provide information on local and state resources as well as no-cost web-based resources. Join us to add to your professional toolkit, ask questions, and interact with others in your area who work with infants, young children and families in early care and education settings.
Questions? Please call the KCCTO office at 800.227.3578 or 785.532.7197, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org