Please note: as of July 1st, KCCTO Online course sessions dates will be available at noon on Thursday to ending at noon on the following Thursday. Please check schedule dates for the dates the courses are available as courses are not available every week. Thank you.
Please review our policies and procedures before registering.
Follow these steps to register for an online course:
- Register online through our electronic form, or download and print off the registration form below.
- Select the course title(s) and dates you wish to register for.
- Complete the contact information. (Please print legibly if mailing in.)
- Pay online, or enclose a check or money order.
- Registration must be received by the Monday prior to the course start date.
- If mailing in, send registration form to: KCCTO, Inc., 2323 Anderson Ave., Suite 151, Manhattan, KS 66502
What happens after registration is submitted?
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and payment from email@example.com within 48 hours of your registration.
- Courses start on Thursdays at noon and end on the following Tuesday at 9:00 p.m.
- On Thursday morning, prior to the course starting at noon, you will receive an email with a username and password, along with instructions on how to log in and get started.
- You will have 24 hour access to the registered course during the course dates.
- It is your responsibility as the learner to actively participate in the course for the time required. For example, a 3 hour course will require 3 hours of your time.
- Certificates are mailed 7-10 business days after the last day of the course.
Please review our policies and procedures page to learn how to successfully complete an online course through KCCTO.
Courses are only available during the scheduled dates.