Follow these steps to register for an online course:
- Register online through our electronic form, or download and print off the registration form below.
- Select the course title(s) and dates you wish to register for.
- Complete the contact information. (Please print legibly if mailing in.)
- Pay online, or enclose a check or money order.
- Registration must be received by the Monday prior to the course start date.
- If mailing in, send registration form to: KCCTO, Inc., 2323 Anderson Ave., Suite 151, Manhattan, KS 66502
What happens after registration is submitted?
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and payment from email@example.com within 48 hours of your registration.
- Courses start on Thursdays at noon and end on the following Tuesday at 9:00 p.m.
- On Thursday morning, prior to the course starting at noon, you will receive an email with a username and password, along with instructions on how to log in and get started.
- You will have 24 hour access to the registered course during the course dates.
- It is your responsibility as the learner to actively participate in the course for the time required. For example, a 3 hour course will require 3 hours of your time.
- Certificates are mailed 7-10 business days after the last day of the course.
How do I successfully complete an online course through KCCTO?
- Be sure to read your email with the login information the day that the course begins. All emails with login information are sent the morning that the course becomes available. Courses become available at noon on the course start date.
- It is highly encouraged to login the first day of the course to ensure that everything is working properly as our staff are not available on Saturday and Sunday to provide technical assistance over the phone. However, Instructors are available to contact via email at anytime during the course dates.
- Instructors of each course will email you with a Welcome Email the first day of the course. This will provide participants with a bio of the Instructor, a reminder of the course that you are registered for with the course dates, and contact information for the Instructor.
- KCCTO courses are self-paced allowing participants to resume where they left off upon login. Further, each of the lessons must be completed in order of the course. Once you have completed a requirement within each lesson, the next portion of the course will become unlocked.
- Within the lessons, the participants are required to post and provide responses to the discussion questions or activities provided. These responses should be made in complete sentences and provide the information needed to answer the question or questions posed.
- For online courses to be approved through KDHE, there must be active participant interaction. Some of the discussion boards ask you to respond to participants. If you are the first one to respond, then it is your responsibility to go back to that discussion board later within the course dates to respond to others.
- Instructors will email participants the day before the course ends to notify them if there are still missing requirements. If a participant is unsure of what needs to be completed, it is encouraged to email the Instructor to ask for clarification.
- Once the course ends, Instructors will provide participants with an email notifying them that they have either completed or not completed the course.
Courses are only available during the scheduled dates.