Please review our policies and procedures page before registering to learn how to successfully complete an online course through KCCTO.
Follow these steps to register for an online course:
- Register online
- Select the course title(s) and dates you wish to register for. (Please note: courses are only available during scheduled dates. Check our course calendar for upcoming sessions.)
- Provide your contact information. (Please print legibly if mailing in.)
- Pay online, or enclose a check or money order for mail-in registrations.
- Remember: registration and payment must be received by the Monday prior to the course start date.
What happens after registration is submitted?
- Within 48 hours you will receive an email confirming your registration and payment from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All course sessions start on Thursdays at noon and end the following Thursday at noon.
- You may access the course material at any time of the day between the start and end of your session.
- Prior to the noon start time on Thursday morning, you will receive an email with a username and password, along with instructions on how to log in and get started.
- You must complete the pre-assessment in each of your enrolled courses by the Tuesday within the course session in order to remain enrolled. You will lose access to the course material if you do not complete this requirement.
- It is your responsibility as a learner to actively participate in the course for the time required. For example, a 3 hour course will require 3 hours of your time.
- Certificates are mailed 7-10 business days after the last day of the course.